- ESPEN guideline on home enteral nutrition
- ESPEN guideline on clinical nutrition and hydration in geriatrics
- ESPEN guideline on clinical nutrition in the intensive care unit
- ESPEN guideline clinical nutrition in neurology
- ESPEN guidelines on nutritional support for polymorbid internal medicine patients
- WHO Guidelines on Integrated care for older adults (2017)
- ESPEN Guidelines
- ESPEN guidelines on definitions and terminology of clinical nutrition
- ESPEN endorsed recommendation, Protein intake and exercise for optimal muscle function with aging: Recommendations from the ESPEN Expert Group; Clinical Nutrition 33 (2014) 929-936
- ESPEN guidelines on nutrition in dementia
Unsatisfactory knowledge and use of terminology regarding malnutrition, starvation, cachexia and sarcopenia among dietitians. L. ter Beek ea; Clinical Nutrition; December 2016 Volume 35, Issue 6, Pages 1450–1456.
Interested in demographic data, European Commision determines the Active Ageing Index. JRC SCIENCE FOR POLICY REPORT, Report EUR 27227 EN, Feasibility study on dietary recommendations for older adults Ispra, 23rd-24th October 2014, Tsz Ning Mak, Flaminia Mussio, Sandra Caldeira, 2015.
Nutritional status, body composition, and quality of life in community-dwelling sarcopenic and non-sarcopenic older adults: a case-control study. Sjors Verlaan, Terry J. Aspray, Juergen M. Bauer, Tommy Cederholm, Jaimie Hemsworth, Tom R. Hill, Jamie S. McPhee, Mathew Piasecki, Chris Seal, Cornel C. Sieber, Sovianne ter Borg, Sander L. Wijers, Kirsten Brand.
BMI and FFMI do not seem universally applicable in nutritional assessment and the usefulness of SGA and functional evaluation should not be overlooked.
Reply, Letter to Editor e BMI, FFMI not seem universally applicable in nutritional assessment & the place of SGA & functional evaluation shouldn’t be overlooked, Tommy Cederholm.
Diagnostic criteria for malnutrition e An ESPEN Consensus Statement.
Meta-analyses – A systematic review of the cost and cost-effectiveness of standard oral nutritional supplements in the hospital setting, Elia, C. Normand , K. Norman , A. Laviano.
Should significant weight loss mandated to be “unintentional” for resulting in and regarded as malnutrition?
Evidence-Based Recommendations for Optimal Dietary Protein Intake in Older People: A Position Paper From the PROT-AGE Study Group, Bauer J, Biolo G, Cederholm T, Cesari M, Cruz-Jentoft AJ, Morley JE, Phillips S, Sieber C, Stehle P, Teta D, Visvanathan R, Volpi E, Boirie Y.