Our mission is to support the members of National Dietetic Associations within EFAD to engage in research and evidence-based practice.
We want to achieve this by:
- Promoting the uptake of research and evidence-based dietetic practice in Europe
- Monitoring the areas where dietitians work, the extent to which research and evidence-based practice impacts their work and supporting improved uptake
- Disseminating tools, projects, initiatives and resources supporting dietetic research and applied practice
- Undertaking projects that will advance the profession and improve research and evidence-based practice
- Creating a vibrant European dietetic research network
Who we are
University College Dublin, Ireland
Associate Professor of Clinical Nutrition
Harokopio University of Athen, Greece
Lecturer at the UC Leuven-Limburg (BE), professional bachelor in Nutrition & Dietetics (an Education Associate member of EFAD).
Surrey Training Hub, Health Education England, UK
Medical University Graz, Austria