The EFAD General Meeting is held annually and is where EFAD makes key decisions and receives presentations from its Executive Members on relevant topics. Key Decisions include:
- The adoption of Policy Papers, Position Papers, factsheets etc
- Appointments to the EFAD Executive Committee
- Treasurers Report
- Reviewing Standing committee and ESDN achievements
- Updates on Advocacy, collaborations, and consultations
- A summary of invitations
- An update on all the projects being undertaken by EFAD and its partners
A report of the General Meeting is available online and you can see past reports below.
This Year’s General Meeting
Previous General Meeting Reports
All the reports for previous years can be found via the link below.