* Professor of Human Nutrition and Dietetics. Health Sciences Faculty. Universidad Alfonso X el Sabio
Researcher post-doctoral at Hospital Ramon y Cajal de Madrid. Research project Horizon 2020.
* Academic member of Spanish Nutrition and Dietetic Academy.
* Member of scientific committee of Spanish Nutrition Academy.
- Ruperto M., Iglesias C. Nutritional risk is an unknown condition in institutionalized elderly people without functional limitations and cognitive impairment. Are required preventive strategies?. Clin Nutr. 2017; 36 (Suppl 1).S225-26. IF(2016): 4.548. ISSN 0261-5614
- Ruperto M, Barril G, Sánchez Muniz FJ. Usefulness of the conicity index together with the conjoint use of adipocytokines and nutritional-inflammatory markers in hemodialysis patients. J Physiol Biochem. 2017; 73:67-75. IF (2015): 2,054. ISSN: 1138-7548.
- Ruperto M., Iglesias C. Factors associated with high prevalence of frailty and malnutrition in institutionalized elder people. Clin Nutr. 2016. 35 (Suppl.1): S162-163. IF (2015): 3,41. ISSN 0261-5614.
- Ruperto M, Gómez-Martin M, Iglesias C. Evaluación del índice de masa corporal con factores clínico-nutricionales en ancianos institucionalizados sin deterioro cognitivo. Rev Esp Nutr Hum Diet 2016; 20(4).298-306
- Ruperto, M, Trullén M, Iglesias C, Gómez M. High prevalence of nutritional risk in elderly people without cognitive impairment living in nursing homes. Clin. Nutr.2015;34(S1):S99-S100.IF:3,41. ISSN: 0261-5614.
* Why elderly care is so important for me:
"We are carrying out a research project entitled ”Identification of the predictive factors of nutritional risk in the elderly population. Clinical evaluation and nutritional follow-up in autonomous institutionalized elderly people of the Community of Madrid” since 2013. This project is financed by VIII-IX Convene of Santander Research-FUAX project at Alfonso X el Sabio University. It takes part of the practical subjects of students of Human Nutrition and Dietetics Degree."