The dates of our International days 2019-2020 have been set. These international days are a Thomas More wide event for all faculties and campuses during which we try to bring together our partners. We will be happy to welcome you from 9-13 March 2020 to share your expertise with us.
You are welcome to teach our students and colleagues in your own field of expertise.
We will send out a more detailed invitation soon but we hope you can already save the date!
It would be great if you can join us ! If you are interested, can you let me know please ? Can you forward this email to other colleagues from the Nutrition & Dietetics department ? Thanks !
Activities during this international week entail:
- Joint programme on Wednesday 20 March for all fields and partners
- Lessons and workshops from guest lecturers for our students
- Lessons and workshops from guest teachers for our staff
- Job shadowing and workshops for administrative staff
- Comparison of curricula
- Company visits and activities with partners from the professional field
- Agreements about mobilities IN and OUT
- Speed dating between students and exchange partners
- Working on project proposals
- Arranging joint lesson activities (eg. short mobilities – online lesson activities)
Participation is possible in the framework of ERASMUS+ teacher/staff mobility.
We look forward to warmly welcome old friends and new acquaintances!
Karin Van Ael,
International Coordinator Nutrition & Dietetics