Competition for BSc Students - Turn your thesis into a creative infographic
ENDietS is looking for BSc nutrition/dietetics students to present their thesis findings in an inspiring and creative infographic for the ENDietS Students’ Days 22-23 October 2021.
If you are a nutrition/dietetics BSc student or a recent BSc graduate and want to present your scientific work in an international congress, don’t waste your time and apply to this year’s "BSc Thesis Competition- Turn your thesis into a creative infographic" in ENDietS Students’ Days 2021. Use your creativity to communicate nutrition science!
You will have to send to email@example.com with the title “Infographic Competition + your full name”:
- An infographic summing up your BSc Thesis findings (dimensions of Instagram Post 1080 * 1080 px, up to 9 frames)
- A brief description of your submission (up to 250 words)
- A short CV
- Proof of student identity or graduation
- The infographic competitions are open to undergraduate or recent graduate BSc nutrition and dietetic students.
- Applicants are required to be ENDietS registered members (register here for free: https://efad.us10.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4f04d74c1ebd1eb3d7d4ff48d&id=dd98e94875).
- Infographics must be created by individuals.
- Infographics may incorporate limited text as needed but should be accompanied by a separate text description (up to 250 words) to assist ENDietS Scientific Committee.
- Infographics must be developed to fit the size and format standards for posting on ENDietS Instagram account. Instagram graphics are square and 1080x1080px. Applicants are encouraged to utilize the carousel feature on Instagram as needed (i.e., multiple frames per post that all work together to visually convey the infographic). If a scrolling carousel of images is used, it should be limited to no more than 9 frames. Copyrighted materials are not permitted for use and all sources should be appropriately referenced. Images should be sharable such as Creative Commons licensed. Infographic competition entries must be submitted only at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Infographic Competition + your full name”.
All infographic submissions will be processed and reviewed by the ENDietS Scientific Committee, considering the quality of the abstract, research quality, and originality.
The 3 best Infographics will be shown during the Students’ Day (Day 2, October 23rd) and the audience will live vote and nominate the winning one.
- 50€ Amazon Voucher,
- 13th EFAD Congress Registration Fee/ Students' Days (the fee will be fully reimbursed if already bought)
- Infographic featured in ENDietS Newsletter and Social Media.
Second & Third Prizes
- 20€ Amazon Voucher
- Students' Day Registration Fee (reimbursement)
- Infographics featured in ENDietS Newsletter
Apply from August 6th to September 10th, 11:59 CET