PROMISS Final Conference
PROMISS organises its final conference online on
25 June 2021 from 14:00 to 17:00 CEST.
The conference will provide the opportunity to learn more about the importance of protein for older people, the PROMISS findings and evidence-based recommendations developed in the project. It will foster engagement between the PROMISS researchers and the target audiences and allow for interactive virtual exchanges.
Who should attend:
- Researchers interested in protein malnutrition, and sustainable diets
- Health care professionals interested in supporting their patients in increasing their protein intake
- Dietitians and nutritionists
- Older people with an interest in healthy food and healthy ageing
- Policy makers working on nutrition, healthy ageing and sustainable food policies
- Food industry and small and medium-sized enterprises interested in developing protein (en)rich(ed) products
For the programme click here