Alpro Foundation just launched a new call for research grants investigating Impact of food consumption on planetary health – specific challenges and opportunities for Europe.
Short proposals (basic description of the project; max 2 pages) should be submitted by May 15, 2020 (midnight CET)
Detailed information is attached.
Research priorities for 2020:
Impact of food consumption on planetary health – specific challenges and opportunities for Europe:
- the need for sustainable diets
- increase the awareness of the impact of dietary habits on biodiversity and climate
- socio-economic effects of sustainable diets (including food security)
- exploration of different aspects of behavioral shifts towards sustainable diets including the role of different stakeholders
- integration and trade-offs between health and environmental impacts
- how can changes in consumption drive sustainable production practices
- how to integrate sustainable healthy diets in different European cultures